Glaze Technica Waterless Wash™
-Please keep out of reach of children and pets
-Avoid contact with eyes and do NOT swallow. Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
-Keep container in cooled area, do not expose to direct sunlight.
-Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment advice.
-If eyes contacted: flush eyes immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes
-If Irritated: Get Medical Attention
-If Inhaled: Remove to fresh air, if breathing is difficult, oxygen may be given, preferable with a physician’s advice. Get Medical Attention.
-If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting, do not give anything to drink. Get immediate medical attention.
NOTICE: Glaze Technica is not responsible for the misuse of this product or if the product is used in any way than directed.